Please be aware, I can not see, authorize, or approve the adds put on this blog site. They may be totally inappropriate and not in line with my beliefs.
1. I believe in one God whose name is YHVH (Yehovah); He’s the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He is the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit) who lives in all believers to lead, counsel, and teach them. We must worship Him in spirit and in truth.
2. Yeshua is the image of YHVH; He’s also known as the Son of God, the promised Messiah, and the Suffering Servant (the Son of Joseph). He will come in the future as the King of kings and Lord of Lords (the Son of David).
3. I believe YHVH chooses those He calls into relationship with Yeshua to be the Bride of Messiah and that He extends grace (favor) to those He chooses. It is because of grace that believers are saved and will be saved.
4. I agree with the apostle Paul who confirmed that Torah has not been abolished because of faith (trust) in Yeshua (Romans 3:31).
5. I agree with the Scriptures which defines the Sabbath as the 7th day of the week.
6. I believe everyone needs to repent of their sins (turn away from them) and trust in the atonement of the blood of Yeshua for their sins and trespasses. Believers are to walk out their faith with fear and trembling as they seek to obey YHVH’s commandments. Everyone who does so will have eternal life.
7. I believe everyone who receives Yeshua as Lord and Savior is grafted into the olive tree of Israel. In other words, Jewish and Gentile believers are one flock called Israel.
8. I believe the Torah is one law for both Jews and Gentiles.
9. The saints are those who keep the commandments of YHVH and the faith of Yeshua (Rev. 14:12).