Please be aware, I can not see, authorize, or approve the adds put on this blog site. They may be totally inappropriate and not inline with my beliefs.
Here are some free Biblical Hebrew Lessons to view and download. Obviously, this will be a work in progress. If you download them, be sure to come back from time to time to make sure you have the most recent version in the event I find and correct any errors. For now, just click on the following links:
- Overview of Biblical Hebrew This is an overview of Biblical Hebrew. It is not necessarily meant to teach you the actual concepts, but to give you a broad overview of what will be taught in the following lessons. Last edited 10/6/16
- Aleph-Bet including vowels. Last edited 10/6/16
- Alef Bet Hebrew cards. Last edited 6/25/17. Made in Word for Avery Name Badges Insert Refills, 2.22″ H X 3.5″ W. Print first 4 pages, flip and print last 4 pages so that the names of the letters will be on the back of your cards. These are done in Word Art so they can be colored. If you prefer cards that are 2 3/4″ X 4 1/4″, try these Custom Alef Bet Cards.
- Aleph Bet Practice Sheets The first few pages contain enlarged letters followed by a few pages with smaller letters. Just practice writing them from the right side of the page to the left because that’s how you will read Hebrew.
- Sesame Aleph Bet Song on You Tube –> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzjHjXe-2XU You need to memorize your aleph-bet so you can look up words in a traditional Lexicon. This song makes memorization fun and easy. Just repeat what they sing during the pauses!
- Syllabification – This will give you the ability to start reading Hebrew! This now includes information on the missing vowel of the sacred name as well as variations in spelling of the sacred name. Last edited 8/29/15.
- To download a pdf called The Masoretic Hebrew Accents in
Translation and Interpretation by William D. Barrick, Th.D. go to http://free.download2.net/download.php?id=17873 This seems to have good information for beginners on using the Masoretic accents to rightly divide the Word. Initially, we will overlook these and focus on other basics; however, this should not be overlooked. They are not included in all of my examples from the Hebrew Scriptures.
- Nouns Last edited 5/6/15
- Definiteness Last edited 5/5/15
- Conjunctive Vav Last edited 5/4/15
- Prepositions Last edited 5/5/15
- Adjectives Last edited 5/6/15
- Independent Personal Pronouns Last edited 5/6/15
- Demonstratives Last edited 5/6/15
- Interrogatives Last edited 5/8/15
- Dependent Clauses Last edited 9/6/15
- Pronominal Suffixes Last edited 5/6/15
- Construct Chains Last edited 7/24/15
- Particles Last edited 5/19/15
- Cardinal Numbers Last edited 10/28/15
- Ordinal Numbers Last edited 10/25/15
- Verbs more to come
Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions to make these free Biblical Hebrew lessons better.